Do you want to know about Fn.gg/raf refer a friend campaign for getting a Free Xander Skin? Then read this article till the end to know all the details about it and how it works. This new Fortnite program allows players to win the new Xander skin just by completing a few challenges and the best part is that it is completely free.
The fn.gg/raf refer a friend program won’t charge you a single penny or V-Bucks, all you have to do is to complete some tasks and we are here to guide you about it. You have to invite your friends in order to get fn.gg/raf free skin but you can’t invite anyone, there are some rules and the purpose of this initiative so let’s learn more!
What is Fn.gg/raf?
Fortnite has launched fn.gg/raf refer a friend program to bring back players who have been inactive for more than 30 days. It asks you to invite your friends to join you as a “referee” during the event and then both of you will be required to complete challenges to unlock free cosmetics. To sign up for this Fn.gg/raf program, the player must be at least 13 years old.
You can register with your eligible friends between July 19, 2022, and January 10, 2023, and then after completing tasks together, you can earn awesome in-game rewards that we will discuss in detail later in this article. However, players who are from Syria, North Korea, Somalia, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Sudan, and the regions of Crimea, Donetsk, and Luhansk, can’t participate in this event.
How to get a free Xander Skin?
To sign up for Fn.gg/raf program, log in with your EGS account at referafriend.fortnite.com/ or fn.gg/ReferAFriend. Now select “Add a Friend” and then select an eligible friend who has played less than two hours of Fortnite in the last 30 days. It is important to note that you cannot invite such friends who are already active in the game.
Furthermore, your invited friends will not need to sign up; they will simply accept your invitation and you will both be ready to go. You can invite up to five friends and begin playing and completing tasks/challenges on the official website, which also keeps track of your progress. Fortnite Battle Royale can only be played in normal or Zero Build mode.
What are the examples of Fn.gg/raf Tasks and Rewards?
There is a total of 5 challenges and each time when you complete the task, you will get a reward for it. After completing the first task, the next task will be unlocked, you have to keep finishing them in order to get Xander Skin.
- The first task is to create a Connection and for this, you have to sign up on the website, you will get a Xander Double Draw Spray as a reward.
- The next is to play a game in Fortnite with a referee, you will win Xander Immortal Oasis Wrap&nbsol after completing this task.
- The third task is that you have been in the top 10, six times with your referee then you will get a Xander Oasis Wind Back Bling as a reward.
- The fourth challenge is to eliminate 45 opponents with the help of your referee and the reward for this task is Xander Oasis Wind Pickaxe.
- The last reward of this Fn.gg/raf program will be Xander skin and for this, you have to gain 60 levels on your own and wait for your referee to gain 60 levels as well.
However, this year’s fn.gg/raf refer a friend program has a lot of changes, it asks players to do a lot more than they did last year, which was already a lot. Like, they now have to eliminate more than four times as many opponents and place in the top 10 more than before.
Note that both you and your friend must level up 60 times in order to receive the free Xander skin that means you have to play dozens of hours but remember that you don’t have to do it all at once and if you are desperate to get fn.gg/raf free skin, you will surely do this happily.
Some guidelines for Fn.gg/raf program:
Now that you know almost all the details about Fn.gg/raf program, you are now ready to play Fortnite accordingly but first read some guidelines below:
- On the Fn.gg/raf website, you can only add up to five Fortnite friends who have played less than two hours of a core Fortnite Battle Royale or Zero Build game playlist in the last 30 days (includes new players).
- You have to complete in-game tasks with your referee to earn in-game rewards including the Xander skin.
- You are allowed to complete the same task with different friends multiple times. Rewards, on the other hand, can only be obtained once.
- You must ensure that the friend you are going to add plays on a regular basis.
- Creating a new account and participating in bot lobbies will be difficult so the best way to complete tasks quickly is to find a newbie in-game and mentor them to complete daily, weekly, and special challenges to reach level 60.
- You have to reach level 60 in order to claim the free Xander skin. We recommend you add all five players.
Fortnite has launched the Fn.gg/raf program to entice players who do not play the game as frequently or as frequently as they used to. They must complete tasks that require hours of gameplay in order to receive rewards such as a free Xander skin.
So, how did you come across this Fn.gg/raf program? What are your thoughts? Is it worthwhile to complete tasks in order to obtain a free skin? In our opinion, as long as you enjoy playing Fortnite, it won’t be a problem.
Read more interesting articles at Deep Tech Discovery