The trailer sizes usually come in a range of different lengths. These size trailer lengths will be dependent on the type of trailer that is required. Whether there is a requirement for a utility trailer, an aluminum trailer used for landscaping, an enclosed or even a dolly trailer, each 7 x 14 utility trailer as well as trailers in other styles will provide you with a different size capacity. Storage trailers are very strong, enduring and built to last, having the ability to withstand very harsh elements during transportation and in place.
What are the different sizes other than a 7 x 14 utility trailer?
Utility trailers are extremely versatile. This is the reason these kinds of trailers can serve a number of people in the best way. The standard utility trailer sizes are quite uncomplicated. The standard dimensions of any utility trailer start from 8’, 10’, 12’, 14’, 20’, to 22’ in length. Trailers are seldom bigger than 8’ in width. The size of each trailer including a 7 x 14 utility trailer will serve a different purpose.
All about storage trailers in detail
Storage trailers provide a lot of benefits to the business owners. These are easily reachable loading docks that can come with roll-up or even swing doors.
They can also have a pallet jack or forklift for easy access. It can be made from aluminum and steel. They can be used for a number of reasons from storing lawn equipment to the transportation of cargo. The storage trailers can be utilized for local storage as well as for countrywide transportation. One of the benefits is that they can help in expanding the capacity of a business, quite fast and in an effective way.
Storage trailers provide a lot many advantages to the business owners, as these help them to expand their business capacity in an efficient and fast manner. They can reduce the business costs by using rented storage trailers. Let us look at some uses of renting these trailers for your business –
- By storing the important and expensive items onsite, ranging from landscaping equipment to roofing supplies and others, the necessary items will be on your property and safe. Customers get easy access to the stuff when they need it, rather than transporting the equipment daily from a storage facility.
- The monthly rental expenses for storage facilities are quite huge. It’s usually much more economical to rent a storage trailer. However, if there is availability of the initial capital and customers have long-term requirements for the unit, it is best to purchase a trailer to save the expenses over a period of time. The trailer can be moved to any other work site as required.
- These trailers are very easy to access as compared to storage facilities. Customers can quickly and easily reach the stored items. There are also a number of door options to choose from.
- Waterproof storage is essential to a number of business owners so that their items are protected against weather. These trailers are wind and watertight.
- With a storage trailer present onsite, it becomes very easy to manage as well as secure the equipment. There is total control over the usage of the unit, without having to worry about any limitations and restrictions. You can also add whatever security features you want, including cameras and locks, to further safeguard your belongings.
The storage trailers can be utilized for local storage as well as for countrywide transportation. One of the benefits is that they can help in expanding the capacity of a business, quite fast and in an effective way. These trailers help in keeping the costs of a business down. They are totally safe and secure, and since they are very portable, it is easy to move them anywhere as and when the location has to change.