Twitter is one of the text-based social networks that allows you as a user to send and read short text messages called “tweets”. This tweet can be an image, text, and video that is limited to 280 characters. Twitter is now becoming popular as a social media to share information, opinions, or entertainment that is already used by many individuals, organizations, and companies to communicate with audiences.
With so much interesting content on Twitter, surely you want to watch the video offline by downloading it. Don’t worry, there are many ways to be able to download it, you can try some of the ways below easily without having to download other applications!
1 Twitter video download
- Find the video you want to download in the twitter app.
- After that click the ‘shares’ button below the tweet or video
- Select ‘copy link to a tweet’ then if it has been copied to the clipboard.
- After that open the site Twitter video download
- Enter the link that you copied earlier into the ‘enter link and click download’ box.
- Click “Download Video” and choose the video quality and download.
- The video was successfully downloaded, and you can check it in your gallery.
2. Via Get My Tweet
First of all, find the twitter video you want to download. Then, copy/copy the tweet link.
Then, visit the getmytweet.com website.
Paste/paste the tweet link you copied earlier into the URL text field on the get my tweet site.
Choose the video format of Mp3 or Mp4, then click ‘Download.’
Wait for the download to finish.
When the download is complete, it will automatically be posted in your phone’s document or gallery.
3. Download Twitter Videos Via Expertsphp
First of all, find the twitter video you want to download, then copy the video link• Then, visit the expertsphp.com site and paste/paste the twitter video link that you copied earlier.
After that, click ‘Download’, then wait for the download process to complete. When finished, the video will be automatically saved in your phone’s gallery.
4. Through Savefrom.net
First of all, visit the Twitter application, then copy the link of the video you want to download
After that, visit the savefrom.net page
Paste/paste the link of the video you copied from Twitter
Next, click on ‘download video’
Wait for the download to complete. If the process is complete, it will automatically be saved on your smartphone
5. Download Twitter Videos Via Savevideo.me
First of all, visit Twitter and copy the link of the twitter video you want to download.
Then, open the savevideo.me site, then paste the llink of the video that you copied from Twitter.
Click ‘download’ and wait for the download to complete.
If the download process is complete, it will automatically be saved on your cellphone.
- Prepare the link of the Twitter video you want to download.
- Go to the ssstwitter.com site.
- Paste the link of the video you want to download in the column provided.
- Click the “Download” or “Download” option and wait until the process is complete the Twitter video you downloaded will be automatically saved on your cellphone.
- Copy the link of the video you want to download.
- Go to the savetweetvid.com site
- Paste the link of the video you are going to download in the section provided
- After that, do the video download process
- Prepare the link of the video you want to download
- Go to the snaptwitter.com site
- Paste a link in an available column
- Click the “Download” option then wait until the download process is complete.
- Open Twitter and copy the link of the video you want to download.
- Visit twdown.net site and paste the link of the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” and wait for the process to complete.
For more articles visit: deeptechdiscovery.com